Monday, December 05, 2005

Dusseldorf

After the several attempts of going to another country this year we finally ended up going to Dusseldorf - Germany. The trip started on Friday morning, I went to Zwolle at 07:10 AM and arrived there at -7:35 AM. There I met few people who also were going there with us. We didn't drive as bus is easier way to go, we didn't need to search for the parking place, routes, etc. I wanted to sleep in the bus but I couldn't because the two passangers behind us talked a lots like a fucking peking duck, they didn't stop talking till we all arrived in Dusseldorf and they stopped talking just when the bus stopped and all the passangers were stepping out of the bus. Damn you, bitches.

The Christmas market was nice! They served Gluhwein (or whatever it's exactly written), a sort of hot wine. As the weather wasn't cold enough I didn't find it delicious, especially when I'd never drunk hot wine before.



This is not the picture that I've taken. I'll publish some pictures later when I've transfered it to my computer. Right now I am at internet cafe, still there while I need to work tomorrow *evil grin* I need to invent a reason to get free from my work. But, what's the reason? I guess I'll just tell them that I've an appointment at the gorverment that I can't come. What about Dusseldorf? Dusseldorf is nice place! It's alive! I as a miss shopaholic would be spending all my money right after I get my salary if I live there, seriously. Only that I don't like how the German speak their language, it sounds so weird in this Dutch ears. The accent. So weird.

We wandered around the Christmas market, the children were ice skating, we bought food. I don't know the name. Heck.

AND NOW PEOPLE!! I NEED A REASON FOR NOT COMING TO MY WORK TOMORROW, HELP! WHAT SHOULD THEY SAY IF I SAY HONESTLY THAT I AM IN GERMANY?!?!? NO, NO, I WON'T TELL THE TRUTH LOL

The people at work also behave different every day. They also like to make a surprise, anyway. One day which was on thursday (I don't remember which thursday it was), colleague named D. has invented a fake reason to the workers that it was his last day at work as he told us he has found another interesting job as a security agent. We all gave our hands to felicitate him, and we really thought he has gone while he was just free on the next day (friday). When I came to work again on monday I saw him standing in front of the building and smoking. He's a twin and when I saw him I asked him;

"hey, you're still here! Did you lie??!?"
"Who are you? Sorry, I am his twin brother N."
I gave my hand and so did he ... and I still didn't realise that all of it was his game to tell us that he has stopped working there. Stupid me

Last friday I was mad due to the undescribeable reason. In fact it's because of few people, and I told someone that it's probably my last day to work there, and so I want to surprise them. They probably will think that I don't work there anymore as I told them on friday that I'd stop working there. That's my surprise plan. I wonder if they'll get shocked when they see me back on Tuesday *evil grin* I want to see their reaction especially his reaction :D

IT WOULD BE A GREAT GREAT TIME FOR TOMORROW, I AM FREE, WOHOOO!

Update:

Ops I forgot that it's already monday here LOL

Update II:

I just came back, we went back at around 05:00 AM, I slept in the bus, still tired.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Stewart said...

Awesome. Truly awesome. I came upon this blog by accident but it was worth it. I posted some new work www.stewartlives.blogspot.com
if you care to read it.
nice tat...

1:20 AM  
Anonymous 'ka said...

wow... u travelled a lot huh??? :)

girl, i'm so confused w/ your constant blog moving :D

8:29 AM  
Blogger anonymuis said...

don't be confused ka :D my host is down, i tried to contact the webmaster but this moron is LAZY that he didn't reply me yet :@ I like travelling hehehe ... maybe i'll work at dutch restaurant in Swiss (hopefully) and if i work there i'll stay there, too. But on the other side it's cold there i prefer to work in italy or spain hehe

Jeff: thanks for stopping by, i'll get back to you

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home