Thursday, June 16, 2005

That Mtv program

I was watching Mtv. It was about 3 guys who really want to have a relationship with a nice, sexy lady. In short, the name is Room Raider. Good if you have ever watched it because then you'll get what I'm going to say. One by one has been kidnapped by a group of people in a big white car and in the end, a girl came to control their houses.

First house: cigarettes everywhere, in the backyard and inside of his house. The girl then came in, looked at his living room, kitchen, till his bedroom. No formal clothes to wear if he's having a date with girl. In the other side, the girl saw guitar and she liked it.

Second house: the guy is very tidy, his bedroom is so neat, but she found a playboy's magazine and 8 condoms inside his drawer. One of the things she liked was that he had a formal clothes to go out.

Third house: the guy lives outside the city (in the forest if I might say), is crazy about bulldogs so he had a statues or pictures of bulldogs everywhere. She found him so artistic and sportive (he has a billyard table, balls, etc).

In the end, the guys might control her house. During it she came into her bedroom and decided to choose one of them. She didn't like smoker, so guy number 1 had to leave, she also found condoms in the bedroom of guy number 2 and it reminded her to a player, so he had to leave. She chose the last guy.

My question is: Is it so easy and simple for the girls to choose whom to go out with and whom to have relationship with just by looking at what a guy has inside of his house?!?!?

I don't think I will go out with a guy and have relationship with him just by looking at what he has inside of his house. I think those blondes are only playing with their hearts, they look someone from what he has and what he does, not from his heart.

Sorry if I make you upset by telling like this, but it's just my opinion. This tv program is so rare and unbelieveable ridiculous. You don't look for relationship or date by looking at someone else's house. Ridiculous really.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

Hallo E

Was wondering what happened to you cause you werent showing up in my bloglines anymore... nice to have ya back!

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Tamz said...

An MTV reality show. That reminded me of this reality show where in there's this girl with several men and most are gay except one and yknow spending time and so on and she has to know (at the end) who's the real gay or real man. I just find most realitys shows wierd and ridiculous. I've seen worst than that of MTV. It's a reality show where there's this two men will "switch" families.

7:45 AM  
Blogger mrs. pektus said...

haha! i've seen room raiders and yes its a wierd reality show. I do like Austin Kutcher's Punk'd :)

I've also seen those two shows that Tamz is talking about .. maybe once or twice. I also watch "who wants to marry my dad" and "Meet my Folks" which is absolutely ridiculous! choosing who your father will marry?! what if my dad doesn't like what the kids choose for him to marry... then here comes divorce (again!)...what a pity. :(

4:16 PM  
Blogger The Angry Little Girl said...

Aiya. MTV always make ridiculous and lame shows. Which are only suitable for passing time.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home